Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Just Your Run of the Mill Wednesday

Nothing too big to report on today. It's just an average, ordinary Wednesday. And goodness gracious, I'm pretty darn blessed because average, ordinary Wednesdays are nothing short of amazing in my life.

I had a busy morning at work which made it fly by.

At lunch, I went to visit my grandmother, Po, and my grandfather, Big. I haven't written much about them lately, but things have been tough. They have lived the fullest, coolest lives. They are constant reminders to me to ENJOY life. I know that sounds so cliche, but if you met them, you'd feel it too.

Po went to Auburn and I'm an Alabama fan (sort of. Really and truly, I'm a Carolina fan only, but I really like saying Roll Tide and wearing cute dresses to football games. I think they do that at Auburn too, so I'd probably like them as well). Halfway through my visit, we realized I was wearing Bama colors and Po was supporting Auburn in her (seriously cute) outfit.

Roll Tide and War Eagle!
After visiting Po and Big, I came back to work and had a salad that I made last night. Y'all, I don't know what kind of magic I possessed when making this salad, but it was delicious. I know I'm not a food/healthy living blogger (side note: what kind of blogger am I? Maybe I should figure that out), but I have to show y'all a picture. It doesn't really look spectacular, but mannnn it hit the spot. 
Also, sorry I didn't think to take a picture until it was almost gone.


How is your Wednesday going?




No comments:

Post a Comment