Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Dreams

Ya'll, my subconcious has been in OVERDRIVE lately. Which I guess is a good thing because it takes being in really good, deep sleep to dream, so yay for that. Anyway, the content of my dreams has been bizarre.

Three nights ago I had a dream (nightmare?) that robbers were breaking into my mom's house. I got shot by them, but I was okay. I grabbed my mom, Tucker and some other rando dog and took them into the bathroom. The robbers were coming down the stairs. I was getting a ceramic vase ready to hit them over the head with when I woke up.

Two nights ago I had a dream that Kendall Marshall had a crush on me. I remember that we were trying to keep it a big secret and we met for a date in Kenan Stadium.

Last night I had a dream that I was next door neighbors with Clinton Kelly. I loved Clinton, but I could not stand his roommate, Hal. Hal was rude and scary. I was telling Stacy London about it and when I said, "Clinton is my friend," she said, "Well, he's really my friend. You know him through me." Don't be snotty, Stacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment