- My house is still my favorite thing ever. I just got the yard fenced in and I cried. I've been rambling on about a picket fence since I was like 18 (yeah, I was SUPER popular at parties) and when I got it, I cried. It's perfect and makes my sweet house feel even more like home.
- I just painted my coffee table and I'm obsessed with it. It was actually a big oops moment that turned into a well, it can't get any worse moment which turned into love. It's navy with gold legs which sounds crazy (and it sort of is) but I love it.
- Work is great. Super busy, but great. Being a leader and having real ownership in a business has become such a passion of mine and I'm so happy with where I am and what I'm doing.
- Running and pilates are my jam, as always.
- I don't have any HUGE trips planned for summer, but a few mini vacays I'm excited about. This weekend my mom, her sisters and I are headed to the beach for a long weekend for Mother's Day. It will be lots of sun, sand, wine and margaritas and I cannot wait. In July, MG and I will be guests at a wedding in Duck and we're staying a few extra days. I've never been to the "real" Outer Banks and can't wait!
- I've found that I really love gardening. I built a raised bed and have lettuce, kale, tomatoes, peppers and snap peas. It's so fun to watch everything grow! It makes me want to be really self-sufficient, but I think chickens would drive me crazy and we all know I'm scared of cows.
Okay, that's all for now. Maybe I can actually get my act together and share some pictures soon?