- I like October. I know I'm a summer baby, but legit fall weather is nice.
- The fair will be here soon!! I lovelovelove the fair. Mostly people watching. I'm not a huge ride-rider. Although I love the Himalaya and all the Himalaya type rides. I know those are really for 10 year olds, but I'm a baby. I'm hoping MG will be here for some of the fair. He's not a huge fair fan, but he goes to make my heart happy. We've been to the fair together 10 years in a row now. Gah, we are old.
- This weekend I met Patrick Dempsey. NBD.
- Actually, it was a BD and it was awesome. He is very normal and kind. He came up to me and said, "I don't think we've met yet" and stuck out his hand to shake mine. Swoon.
- Yesterday my mom and I ate nachos and Goodberry's. It was delicious. She is the best.
- I don't think I've mentioned it, but I am on a house hunt. I actually put an offer on one, only for the guy to go MIA and decide he didn't want to sell. Womp, womp. It was depressing. I really want to find something!
- I meal planned this week, so there's that.
- Oh and TJ actually played last night. But only because the Texans were getting killed. Mehhh.
Monday, October 7, 2013
Hey y'all! How has everyone been? Here are some random thoughts for your Monday.