Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Oh, hi! Not gonna lie, I almost forgot I had a blog. Life has been so full and so good that this has just fallen to the wayside. But I miss writing. I write all day for work, but I miss writing just for me. So I'm back. At least, until I'm not again, because let's be honest, we know it's going to happen. I don't know where to start, so here's a list of random things.
  • My house is still my favorite thing ever. I just got the yard fenced in and I cried. I've been rambling on about a picket fence since I was like 18 (yeah, I was SUPER popular at parties) and when I got it, I cried. It's perfect and makes my sweet house feel even more like home.
  • I just painted my coffee table and I'm obsessed with it. It was actually a big oops moment that turned into a well, it can't get any worse moment which turned into love. It's navy with gold legs which sounds crazy (and it sort of is) but I love it. 
  • Work is great. Super busy, but great. Being a leader  and having real ownership in a business has become such a passion of mine and I'm so happy with where I am and what I'm doing.
  • Running and pilates are my jam, as always.
  • I don't have any HUGE trips planned for summer, but a few mini vacays I'm excited about. This weekend my mom, her sisters and I are headed to the beach for a long weekend for Mother's Day. It will be lots of sun, sand, wine and margaritas and I cannot wait. In July, MG and I will be guests at a wedding in Duck and we're staying a few extra days. I've never been to the "real" Outer Banks and can't wait!
  • I've found that I really love gardening. I built a raised bed and have lettuce, kale, tomatoes, peppers and snap peas. It's so fun to watch everything grow! It makes me want to be really self-sufficient, but I think chickens would drive me crazy and we all know I'm scared of cows.
Okay, that's all for now. Maybe I can actually get my act together and share some pictures soon? 

No comments:

Post a Comment