Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

"It's been the greatest two years of my life."

Harrison, Henson and Kendall all announced they are going pro. I'm not surprised (although maybe a tiny bit about Kendall) and I don't blame them one bit.

But I cried. I didn't cry at the fact they are going pro. I cried at their sweet quotes about the school that owns my heart.

Kendall says, "it's been the greatest two years of my life." I sincerely believe him when he says that.

Harrison says, "Chapel Hill is a special place. Over the past two years I've enjoyed every single moment of my Tar Heel experience."

I know most people would say these boys are just saying what we want to hear. But if you've been to Chapel Hill, you know. And if you haven't, you must go.

Spring is one of the best times in Chapel Hill. The sun is shining, the dogwoods are out, there is a sense of carefree among everyone. It owns the hearts of many and this girl's is no exception.

Good luck in the NBA, boys.  Thanks for all that you've given us. And may you always be Tar Heels for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment