Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday Morning Review

 The Tar Heels took on the Woofies Saturday afternoon at home. We pretty much dominated the whole game and won 84-64. Harrison had 25 points and Henson had 16 points and 16 rebounds. I think they are both adorable.

Before the game, Daddy and I went to a Coaches Circle event - a champagne brunch in the newly-renovated Carmichael. It was so much fun! We sipped mimosas, ate yummy biscuits and oh yeah, talked to BUTCH!! We told him we were so grateful for such a great season and he said to give all the credit to the boys and the assistant coaches. At that point, I really wanted to express my love for a certain Taylor Jonathan and declare to Butch that I do, in fact, LOVE YOU TJ, but I refrained. We then got a tour of the locker rooms in Carmichael which are incredibly nice.

At halftime of the game, the football boys were honored for their Music City Bowl win. Teej wasn't there as he is playing in the NFLPA game on Saturday (along with Shaun Draughn and Ryan Taylor), but it was good to see some of the boys. After the football presentation, one of my clients had a halftime presentation which was also very exciting!

How was everyone's weekend? I'm feeling refreshed and revitalized after a great weekend and getting more and more settled in the new house. Have a great week y'all. It's supposed to be 69 degrees on Wednesday. I'm sort of giddly like a little girl about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment