Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Fashion Fix: Tay's Gorgeous Ballet -Inspired Dress

I haven't done a fashion post here in a while, but this one makes up for it. Check out Taylor Swift's stunning ballerina-like dress. I'm in love.


I've always had a bit of a girl-crush on Tay (except for a few months recently when I od'ed after three solid years of my friend R and I being obsessed - but then she came out with her new album. Girl-crush back on.)

Anyway, I'm in love with this dress. I want it. So badly. It's perfectly feminine and flirty while still being classic. And I've always wanted to be a dancer. I tried when I was younger, but a love for filet mignons and twice baked potatoes did not do wonders for my little belly in a leotard.

Do you think J. Mendel will send one to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment