Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

I Want to Be French

 Goodness y'all, I'm silly. I don't know how I didn't put two and two together until now. I thought I had some weird fascination with the letter "B." I want a bakery and a bicycle with a basket and a butcher. And I really like boys and the movie "Breathless." While it is weird those things all start with a "B," I think I really want to be French! I want to start off my day with crossaints outside at the bakery down the street. I want to wear cute French clothes like striped shirts with a little scarf tied around my neck. I want to head to the butcher to get fresh meat to cook for dinner. I want to do all this in a bicycle with a basket. I want fruit, cheese, bread and wine in my basket. And boys, well, I just like them. How can I incorporate more of Paris into Raleigh? Suggestions welcome! Merci! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment