Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tailgate Treats

I'm starting a new blog posting category: tailgate treats. I figure I put so much thought and effort into what I'm making each tailgate that I should share the yummy successes (and not so yummy failures) with you here.

Saturday is a big game. We are playing Va. Tech in Chapel Hill and we NEED to win. A win would be huge. Ginormous. Priceless. Insane. You get the picture.

I'll start cooking tomorrow night, but for now, let me leave you with the menu.

Ham and Cheese Palmiers (these have become a staple)
Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Dip (new recipe!)
Carolina Cake Balls (I'm particularly nervous about this one - I'm SO not a baker, but these look precious and more tailgate friendly than a giant cake you have to cut)

Stay tuned for pictures and taste verdicts.

No comments:

Post a Comment