Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh hey there November!

Today is November 1, 2010. It is also a Monday. I lovelovelove when the first of the month falls on a Monday. It seems so...fitting. Monday's are always "fresh start" days and when a Monday falls on the 1st the fresh start quotient is like quadrupled.

I've been making a conscious effort to live in the moment and just be happy. There are several things coming in my future that I could worry about, but I have no idea how they will turn out and there is absolutely nothing I can do to affect the outcome. So, in the meantime, I will just live and have fun.

And November is Thanksgiving month! Which means the holidays are upon us! Everyone knows Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Any holiday that involves massive amounts of food (especially carbs), beverage (prosecco, please) and football (Carolina at Duke) is right up my alley.

Happy November, y'all! Enjoy and lighten up a little. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment