Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Morning Review

This weekend was absolutely insane. I literally don't think I had a moment to myself other than sleeping for a few hours at a time. That being said, it was an absolutely AMAZING WEEKEND!

Friday night started off with a Chapel Hill dinner at Brixx followed by watching the bball boys take on Barton. We won, by a lot. KMarsh looked great. Barnes struggled, but I'm not worried. I imagine it's pretty hard to be the first freshman ever named to the preseason All-American team. No pressure, right? He'll be fine.

Saturday I had a really fun work event. The weather was cold and gross, but the turnout was great. After that, I headed to my dad's to watch the football boys BEAT FLORIDA STATE IN TALLAHASSEE. Yep, you read that correctly. It all came down to a last second MISSED field goal by FSU, giving us the two point win 37-35. And our beloved Taylor Jonathan had a career game with close to 450 yards passing. Ready? WE LOVE YOU, TJ!!
TJ's Crew!


Sunday was our Pancreatic Cancer Walk which went so amazingly well! We raised over $100,000 dollars (the goal was $25,000) and had close to 700 people walk/run! After the race we had two after parties, so there was no rest for the weary!

Looking forward to some down time after visiting my grandparents tonight with a little XOXO Gossip Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment