Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Apology

While I'm in my content moment of clarity, I wanted to send out an apology (ies). I know most people that these apologies go out to probably don't read this blog (thank goodness!), but maybe just putting it out there in the universe and vowing not to repeat my actions is good enough. Some are general, some are specific (but not named), others are specific (and named).

I'm sorry if I've been too preoccupied with my own problems to give yours the time of day. I realized how blessed I am to have such an amazing life and wonderful friends who are willing to listen to me. If I've ever cut you off while you were speaking or belittled your problems, please forgive me! I really do care about you all more than you know! Though I can be a bit of a homebody at times, I love you all so much and know I couldn't survive a single day without you.

I'm sorry if I talked back to you (Mom). I know we butted heads a lot and for that I'm so sorry. You are EVERYTHING I want to be when I grow up (still not grown up...) and I respect you more than I respect anyone in the whole world. Everyday I find myself saying "Mom was right." I'm glad I've gotten over my stubborn, stupid self and we've gotten to the point where we can be best friends. I love you. :)

I'm sorry if I held you to unreasonable/stupid standards. I recently realized how often I do this with you! I get mad at you for things I wouldn't give a second thought to if someone else did them. After all those years of telling you you needed to read the sign in your kitchen, I now realize that I am just as guilty as you! I am so grateful for you in my life and I do not tell you that enough! Squeezes.

I'm sorry to everyone I let down, especially you little brother.  You are the one person I want to see me in the best light possible. I know how much you look up to me and when I let you down it hurts me more than anything on this earth. Since the day when I could get you to stop crying when no one else could, you've had my heart entirely. I'm sorry for the times I've fallen short of the big sister I should be. I promise to try to do better. Lovelove.

No comments:

Post a Comment