Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thankful!

Before I post my goals/resolutions for 2013 (get excited, some of them are super weird - confirmed by my friend Caroline), I'd like to take a minute to say all that I'm thankful for in 2012.
  • My relationship with God. It continues to grow and He continues to provide me with peace, even when it must pass understanding. I'm looking forward to finding a new church home in 2013! I love the church that I grew up in and know I will still attend, but I think there may be smaller churches that are a better fit for me.
  • My blood family. My parents are my rocks and incredible supportive. My mom- my running partner, my pilates partner, my dance around the room to Dolly Parton partner and my dad - my sports watching buddy and tailgating companion. My "little" (he's 2 inches shorter than me and 5 lbs lighter now, y'all) brother makes me proud every day. Po, my crazy aunts, uncles, cousins... I love you all .
  • My chosen family. My bests: Marcus, for giving me belly laughs that are so good for my soul and building me up daily, and Lauren, who knows every single crazy thought that comes through my head and still loves me any way. Both of you know my heart and soul like no other and that is the best feeling ever. And my favorite girls and boys in the world. I have incredible friends and I don't know what I'd do without you.
  • A job. I know I say it all the time but I love public relations and doing it for amazing clients and an incredible boss is insane. I pinch myself all the time.
  • My sweet baby house. 
  • Running. I never ever ever thought I'd say this. Ever.
  • My bed.
  • Carolina. The school, the sports, the people. That place owns my heart.
  • Wine.
  • Clinton Kelly.
  • Food. All of it.
  • Clothes.
  • Sunshine. If we ever get any again. Raleigh has been super dreary this week. 
  • 2013! I am one of those people who seriously buys in to resolutions/hope/a fresh start. Call me an idealist. I eat it up.
What are y'all thankful for today? 

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog Lindsay! Marcus does tend to provide a lot of laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gracie! Thank you so much! It's been too long - let's make it a point to grab lunch soon! And yes, he is very good at that :)

    ReplyDelete