Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Exercise - It's Still Around

I was looking back over the blog and realized that I haven't blogged about exercising much lately. I'm not sure why - I promise, I've still been doing it.

Most of my weeks have consisted of some schedule similar to this:

  • one or two three mile outdoor runs
  • one interval training treadmill run
  • one hot yoga class
  • one or two pilates classes
I've been really loving the variety I have going lately. In the next few weeks I want to get my mileage up slightly (just around 3.5 or so) and increase the speeds on my interval runs. I've been loving hot yoga at a new-to-me studio. I've just stuck to the gentle so far, but I really think I may just be a gentle yoga kind of girl. I love working all of my muscles hard in pilates and then stretching them out in yoga. Also, today I'm starting a new weekly yoga class at church that goes for ten weeks. 

Just wanted to give you a quick update and let you know there is still exercise in my life! What workouts have y'all been doing? I'm always looking for new ones, so share, please!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving Pure Barre recently. You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete