Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bad blogger!

Like most of you, the holidays kind of took over my life - in mostly amazing ways and in one incredibly sad way.

The bad is going to get it's own post, so for now here are the good ways!

Christmas vacation started off with eggnogpalooza, an event invited by my dear friend Ronnie, better known as Baby B. In this event, you pour different kinds of adult beverages in eggnog, mark the bottom of the cups with the type of alcohol and then mix up the glasses and see which ones you like best.


Next, it was time to build a gingerbread house with one of my best friends, Chris, and his sweet cousin, Ellie. Chris is in the coast guard so I don't get to see him nearly enough. It's always incredibly special when I do! 


After Gingerbread house making (harder than you think, y'all!), it was time to go to a Christmas party hosted by my sweet friends Ryan and Micaela. Here is a picture of Ryan, Matt, Joe and I. Aren't I the lucky girl?


One of my favorite parts of Christmas is Christmas Eve when my mom and I celebrate together. We cook only our favorite parts of the traditional meal (basically everything bad for you), drink wine and dance around the kitchen.


As quickly as Christmas came, it left, and New Years was right around the corner. This year I had the honor of being a bridesmaid in my cousin Nikki's New Year's Eve Wedding. It was a blast!

Here is my cousin Tom and I at the Rehearsal Dinner.


On Saturday we had a Bridesmaid Brunch. My awesome grandmother Po was there and she was loving her Bloody Mary!


I, on the other hand, can't quite get the hang of Bloody Mary's and stuck to a Mimosa. Great decision as the champagne came in this little sippy cup - obsessed.


Here is the beautiful bride getting ready. She was absolutely stunning.


And then we partied the night away at by far the best wedding I've ever attended. There were feathers, hot pink, cupcakes and a mashed potato bar!

I really loved the mashed potato bar. Nikki Jo and I are definitely related.


With Mom:


With Dad:


With Nicholas: 


Happy New Year, y'all!





No comments:

Post a Comment