Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday Morning Review

I'm on a roll with Monday Morning Reviews!! Last Thursday the Heels took on State at home. State is actually having a pretty good season and rolled into Chapel Hill with a 4-1 conference record. We had to be ready! And thankfully, we were. The boys played a great game and won by 19 - but it wasn't even that close. I love getting a win over the Woofies!

Last night we beat Georgia Tech by 12, but again it wasn't that close. We got a little lazy toward the end of the game resulting in a score that was much closer than the feel of the game. We play tomorrow night at Wake!

This is a short work week for me - 3.5 days! Thursday at lunch I'm headed to the mountains with all of my best friends for a fun and relaxing weekend. As y'all know, I don't really do snow. I tried to ski last year and was awful and it was painful and I ended up spending most of the time at lodge bar (which is TOTALLY okay with me - drinks in a wood cabin surrounded by beautiful scenery is always okay with me). This year, I think I will have a couple of people joining me on the no ski front. I told them I'll be at home sitting in the hot tub with a glass of wine and will have dinner waiting for them when they get back. I'm so looking forward to a little r&r!

No comments:

Post a Comment