Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tube Socks.

So. My football team is imploding before my eyes (In parentheses summary:  They found all of Blake/Wichard's financial records.  Not good. Awful. Terrible), so I thought I would write about something else.  For those of you who want to know what's happening with my football boys, go to Yahoo Sports.  There is a very detailed article there that can enlighten you.  I, on the other hand, want nothing to do with it, so I'm going to talk about socks.
 You know what I love?  Affordable pleasures.  Of course I want a Range Rover and a new tv and a house and a hot tub and 20 different pairs of Louboutins, but those are pleasures I can't afford.  Tube socks, on the other hand, I can.  I really want some tube socks to wear around the house.  Maybe with Carolina blue stripes (can't keep me too far away from my beloved football team). I don't know why, but something about the nostalgia of tube socks is calling my name.  And if there are silly little affordable pleasures that make you happy, by all means go for it. Life is much too short (and filled with too many football scandals) to deprive yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment