Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Return to Kenan...

Saturday marks the first home game of the season for the Heels, after the season opener in Atlanta and a bye week last Saturday.  Words cannot describe my excitement.  Shaun Draughn was cleared on Monday (HUGE) and word is a few more players should be cleared before Saturday's game.  Absolutely cannot wait.  I've been planning the tailgate menu, the 2010 Football mixes,etc.

It's a noon game - which I love!! Most people hate noon games, but I love them because I can never sleep in on football Saturdays anyway.  Might as well get up and go enjoy some food, drink and FOOTBALL! I remember in college I would go out on a Friday night and still be up and at 'em by 7:30 on Saturday for a noon game playing the fight song and cooking in my baby kitchen in Spring Lane.  Ahh, I miss that!!

Anyway, I know the football season already started, but since we've only had one game and it wasn't at Kenan, I sort of feel like it's starting Saturday.  I absolutely cannot wait to see my boys at Kenan Saturday.  I'll update on any more players getting cleared, but until then, enjoy your week and check out UNC football alum Chase Rice on Survivor tonight! :) Go Heels!

No comments:

Post a Comment