Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday Morning Review

What a great weekend! Friday night we went to a Rams Club function in CH at Kenan.  First we ate dinner at a new restaurant called One - delish! Then we headed over to Kenan and even hitched a ride in Butch Davis' golf cart to have a couple glasses of wine in the staduim.  Kenan is so beautiful and being there at night was breathtaking. I love that place!

Saturday we had a great tailgate with family and friends (both Tar Heels and Pirates alike), before beasting the Pirates 42-17. I was so incredibly happy.  Searcy was cleared for this game and ran an INT back for a TD.  Shaun Draughn and Johnny White ran all over the place and were incredible (which, I made known to Shaun Draughn when I saw him after the game and ran up and high fived him and informed him that, 'You're Shaun Draughn!).

We're at home again this Saturday vs. Clemson! We haven't played the Tigers in a while so it should be a lot of fun! Deunta will be back for this game, so I'm looking forward to that! GO HEELS!

Sunday was Mom's birthday so I hung out with her all day, shopped, and ate fattening foods! I have the best Mom in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment