Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Gearing Up for Clemson...

Because of the (stupid, IMO) football expansion, Carolina has not played Clemson in Kenan since 2002.  That's a shame for many reasons.  1) Clemson is BIG time football. And it's always fun to play a big time football team. 2) For the part of my family that does not bleed Carolina blue (gasp, I know), they bleed Clemson orange.  Both my grandfathers went to Clemson and my dad's dad played football at Clemson.  I've always had a soft spot in my heart for the Tigers - they are so spirited and they have the kind of football tradition that we'd love to have. That being said, I'd love to crush them Saturday.  We get Deunta back which will be nice and hopefully we can pull out the W.  Clemson is coming off two losses to big teams so they will be angry.  I happen to have a little tiger tail I found on the ground in Atlanta when we played LSU - should be fun for Saturday!

As for the game day menu:
-carmelized onion dip and chips
-sausage balls
-chicken nuggets
-pigs in a blanket
-frito dip and chips
-chocolate chip cookies

GO HEELS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment