Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

This weekend...


  • Lazy Friday night in catching up on DVR
  • Going to visit Po
  • Mother's Day shopping
  • (Bad) run around the neighborhood
  • Mimosas and the derby with Em and La
  • Cinco celebratin' at Cantina 18 before a movie night with Em (best.sangria.ever)
  • Costco trip
  • Another meal at Cantina with Mom (I really like that place and we wanted to celebrate Cinco some more)
  • Shopping with Mom
  • Sunday laundry/cooking prep
  • Inheriting some furniture from Mom post re-decorating
In other words, an amazing weekend.

And this week Gatsby comes out. I know I'm going to be disappointed, but it's my favorite book ever. Ever. Ever. I really want to buy a certain Sue Wong dress and beaded headband to wear to the premiere. This is my version of what Harry Potter is to the rest of y'all weirdos. 20s glamour v. dorky teenage wizard? I win. 

(Okay, okay. Don't yell at me. Some of the people I love the most are obsessed with Harry Potter. I just don't get it. And I may or may not have fallen asleep and snored at the midnight premiere of one of the HP movies in college. Don't drag me to a movie I don't want to see - especially at midnight. Just sayin'. Jeez louise digression much?)

No comments:

Post a Comment