Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blogging Decision

As you've noticed (well, my sweet family and friends that read this blog), I've been rather sparse in my appearances here lately. So it's time for a decision. I either need to buck up, make this blog everything I want it to be - a forum to share with readers, a community to engage with others, or accept that this will mostly be a personal journal that the aforementioned few sweet family and friends read. 

I've decided it's time to get a little more serious about this blog. Now, I don't think I'll ever become a professional blogger, but I'm ready to put more time into this. More time into the design, more time into the content and more time into gaining and engaging with readers.

I know one of the reasons I struggle with content is because I have too much content. This blog isn't strictly healthy eating or lifestyle or fashion or sports. I know it would be easier if I narrowed it down to a specific category, but that's not me and I don't think that's most people. I'm the girl who will go on a run and then eat a massive chocolate sundae. I'm the girl who carefully picks out what dress, jewelry and accessories to wear to a football game, but can also recite the stats of each player on the team. Most people I know don't fit into one category and I won't try to make this blog, either. I will try to give you more content, more engaging content and hopefully, there is something out there for each of you.

So, if you're out there, please comment. Tell me what you'd like to read about, what you've hated in the past, what you've loved and how your day is going. Seriously. I'm here, I'm ready to listen, I'm ready to talk and I'm ready to work. Most of all, I'm ready to create a community here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment