Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Going Away Party

Warning: This post is to share a party menu with you, but it may get a little emotional first.

Saturday I'm hosting a going away party for one of my friends. One of my best friends in the whole entire world is going to the Coast Guard. C is one of those friends who has the ability to make anyone feel better about anything. I ALWAYS have fun when I'm with him and he's served the role of both big brother and partner-in-crime. He's not the friend that I see everyday, but he's the friend that I could count on everyday. And he's leaving for the coast guard. Sighhh.

That being said, there is a party to be had. C's mom and I are doing all the cooking and I must say the menu is a pretty fantastic one. We decided to with lots of appetizers and just let everyone munch and drink all night.

Here is our menu:
  • spinach dip
  • mexican dip
  • corn salsa
  • buffalo chicken dip
  • jalapeno popper dip
  • meatballs
  • deviled eggs
  • pigs in a blanket
  • ham rollups
  • sausage balls
  • sausage dip
  • cheesecake stuffed chocolate cake
  • some cookies yet to be determined.
Delish right? Think everyone will have their fill of dips when it's over? I'm thinking of setting it up like a dip bar with several different things (potato chips, tortilla chips, pita chips, veggies) to dip. Cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment