Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday Morning Review

Carolina (the bball boys) lost an incredibly close game to Texas in Greensboro Saturday. If you love basketball, this was a great game. It came down to the wire and we ended up losing by two. It was sad, but I'm proud of my boys for hanging in there. I've definitely seen improvements, especially on the "intangibles" like defense, hustle and aggression.

In other news, it's almost Christmas. That, my friends, is insane. I lovelovelove the holidays. It's an excuse to be happy all the time, overindulge and give as many presents as you want (we should really all make an effort to live like the holidays all year round, but I digress).

I'm officially considering today the first day of my full on Holiday spirit. I've already finished my holiday shopping (sidenote: I've actually been done since early November. When you work in PR and pitch your client to Holiday gift guides starting in late October, you get in the mood a little early), but today I can feel most of the stress leaving my body. Tonight I will make oreo truffles while sipping champy and blasting Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas." No one has ever called me a grinch. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment