Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

(What's Supposed to be the) Monday Morning Review

I took Monday off after a busy weekend in Charlotte so the Monday morning review is coming a bit late today. I will just talk about sports here and about the actual bowl trip (along with Christmas, why I love Carolina, etc, in a later post). Carolina football lost a CLOSE one to Pitt in the Meineke Car Care Bowl Saturday. Carolina lost 19-17. Pitt's a really good team and it was a very exciting game, albeit heartbreaking. Football season, I miss you already.

Carolina bball won a (too) close one Monday night versus Rutgers. We had very balanced scoring with 6 players in double digits (including LD and Dex). Dex had a pretty breakout game with 16 off the bench. Marcus was out with a sprained ankle. I hate that he's having to miss games again this season after last season. Next game is tomorrow night versus Albany.

No comments:

Post a Comment