Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cyber Monday!


Yesterday was Cyber Monday, the online equivalent to Black Friday. I am not quite sure how I have missed this phenomenon in past years (maybe the lack of an actual paycheck factored into the equation), but I was a proud participant yesterday. One of my best purchases? A gorgeous silk blouse (see picture, left) from Ann Taylor that I have been craving for some time now. It's normally 85.00 but I got it for 40% off yesterday. It's going to replace my silk white and black Banana Republic blouse that has taken a beating over the years.
To continue the shopping spirit, albeit not cyber, I headed out to Target at lunch with a $50.00 gift card in tow (Thanks Wes!) There I got a gorgeous feather headband, an incredibly comfy robe, and the most "I vacation in the Hamptons" slippers you have ever seen complete with cable knit detailing and pom-poms. I wore them last night as I began writing my Christmas cards. Happy shopping and happy holidays! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment