Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October Blogging Challenge

Hey y'all and Happy October!! I'm normally a summer person, but I'm kind of loving fall this year. And to kick off the month right, I ran before work! That never..ever... happens. I often set my alarm to get up and run before work and it never works out (read: I turn off the alarm and sleep until my regular one). I finally got up last week, but when I went outside to run it was so dark! I started imagining all of these worst case scenarios in which I was kidnapped and taken to the New Jersey where I couldn't go to Chapel Hill or drink sweet tea, so I decided to go back inside.

I was telling my friend, neighbor and Pilates teacher Lori about said run attempt and she offered to run with me once a week before work. We live about four doors apart, so it works out perfectly! We ran 30 minutes which flew by from chatting the whole time.

Anyway, in honor of October and wanting to blog more I'm going to take a shot at the October Blogging Challenge courtesy of Girl Meets Life.

October Goals:

  • Run 50 miles during the month. (Tally so far: 3 miles)
  • Get guest room painted. (Currently in the taping stage...)
  • Organize cabinets. (Recently got a set of really nice dishes and want to clean out some of the stuff I don't use often).
  • Do a closet clean out.
  • Try a new church.
  • Carve/decorate pumpkins.
  • Sign one new business client at work.
I'm going to end it there. I have a few more personal ones that I want to keep to myself and I want to keep this short to make them attainable. See y'all back tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment