Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Day 14

Day 14 is "What's On Your Playlist?" and I have to say, I am quite possibly the worst music person ever. Right now my playlist is probably a weird combination of Ben Folds, Coldplay, Chase Rice, T.I. and Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off." But only "Shake It Off" because I am kind of tired of the rest of T. Swift's music.

Since this category is sort of a dud for me, how about some thoughts on Chicago? I went there for a long weekend a few days ago for the UNC v. Notre Dame game (we lost, but did SO much better than people expected) and loved it.

I think I could live in Chicago. Growing up I wanted to live in New York City. I wanted to go to journalism school up there and be a reporter or a novelist in the City. Then I actually went to NYC and was over it. Way too fast paced and WAY too dirty.

Chicago is like a cleaner, happier NYC. It's still HUGE and I know that would take some getting used to, but I'm a huge fan.

I'll be back with a full recap post when I get all my pictures loaded later this week.

Love, love.

PS. My running tally is up to 14.25 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment