Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Thoughts

1. I was down in Clemson for the weekend and I really love that place. My Tar Heels lost, but everyone was so sweet and I got to see some of my family that lives down there. My heart was so full when I left.

2. A big benefit dinner that I've been working on for one of my clients is tonight. I'm excited to eat ALL the food (four courses and four beer pairings!).

3. My mom's birthday is Friday and I can't wait to celebrate her! I know I've said this a batrillion times, but she truly is the most incredible person I know. She's my role model and my best friend.

4. Fall is such a fun season! Football, nice weather, pumpkins. I turned on the fireplace for the first time last night - heaven!

5. On that note, Halloween! I'm not a huge Halloween person, but this will be my first Halloween in my new house. I live in a neighborhood with a lot of families, so I know I'll have tons of trick-or-treaters and I can't wait!!

6. Long distance is hard. I'm definitely a person who needs her alone time, so I know it's not as hard for me as it is for other people, but it's still a bummer.

7. I need a semi-long run desperately.

8. Painting (and taping!) a bedroom is a lot of work.

9. I think I'm going to start studying for my APR. APR is a certification that PR people can get after completing a course, test and presentation. It's by no means another degree, but it shows that you know your field.

That's all I got for now. Have a great Monday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment