Pages

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Take me back.


Just received the most depressing email ever.

Dear Lindsay,

At the five year anniversary of receiving your bachelor's degree from Carolina, we are very interested in your reflections and feedback about how well the University prepared you for your career, graduate education, and other pursuits.  Your participation in a brief survey will give us valuable information that we will use to continue to enhance the undergraduate experience at Carolina.


I want to respond with, "You didn't prepare me for the lack of sunny days spent lounging in the quad or inform me of the fact that on the first nice day of spring you can't just blow off everything and go to Bob's or tell me that I'd actually MISS sitting in class." TAKE ME BACK.


No comments:

Post a Comment