Pages

Monday, February 11, 2013

Healthy Living Survey

Got this fun survey from one of my favorite bloggers, Christina over at Hungry Meets Healthy!


1. What did you eat for breakfast? Toasted English muffin with cheese and a million and twelve blackberries. I'm on a fruit kick.

2. How much water do you drink a day? A lot, especially when I'm at work. I fill up my Carolina Tervis Tumbler non-stop.

3. What is your current favorite workout? Running and I are kind of fighting right now. My last couple of runs have been struggleville and I'm sort of being a baby about it. I'm going to really clean up my eating and see if that helps, but in the meantime probably Pilates. 
That's me on the right doing long spine!

4. How many calories do you eat daily? I have no idea. I don't count calories. My guess is it varies a lot from day to day.

5. Favorite healthy snacks: Blue diamond flavored almonds (love the wasabi/soy and bbq habenero), fruit

6. What do you usually eat for lunch? If I have the time to go home for lunch, I usually eat leftovers from the night before. These days, I'm squeezing in a couple of lunchtime workouts and pack my lunch. Today I packed a mixed greens salad with cracked pepper turkey, veggies, boursin and a homemade vinaigrette

7. What is your favorite body part to strength train? Abs. Hurts so good. And arms for results. 

8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train? Arms. I know I said they are my favorite (because I can see definition in them pretty quickly), but my arms are so weak that arms are definitely the most painful part of my workout.

9. What are your ‘bad’ food cravings? Ice cream. Cheese. Bread. Wine. I eat everything.

10. Do you take vitamins or supplements? Yep. I take a chewy multi (Flintstones Kids to be exact...sorry I'm not sorry), Biotin (for my crazy thin hair) and fish oil. Literally as of this morning I started taking a B Complex vitamin.

11. How often do you eat out? Not a lot. I love love love food, so I like to save my going out dollars for nicer places that feel like a treat. Otherwise, I'd rather cook at home.

12. Do you eat fast food? Not really. Does Jersey Mikes count? 

13. Who is your biggest supporter? My mom (always!), my brother and Marcus Scott.

14. Do you have a gym membership? Nope! Go to a Pilates studio and an occasional yoga studio, though.

15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? A lot. Homegirl requires way too much sleep. I hate it because I'd rather be super productive or making memories or whatev (FOMO), but I'm useless the day after no sleep.

16. Do you have a ‘cheat’ day? No, because I don't restrict myself. I try not to go crazy, but I'm not a big fan of restriction.

17. Do you drink alcohol? Yep. I'm mostly a wine girl, occasionally a liquor girl and only a beer girl in the sun on game days. 

18. Do you have a workout buddy? My mom! Our current schedule includes running, pilates and yoga. My mom is pretty much a rockstar. 

19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a Healthy Lifestyle? Funny you ask! My friend Maggie recently showed us some old pictures from a party at the boys' house in 2009. I looked awful! Like, I'm not being humble. I had a GUT. And I know what my heaviest weight was ever, and it's only about 10 lbs or less more than I weigh today. But since I've made exercise part of my routine, my body shape has changed dramatically, even though my weight hasn't. 

20. What is the last healthy thing you did? I went on a run yesterday. It was awful, but it was better than sitting on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment