Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Weekend Update and Thanksgiving Festivities

Y'all, I had such a blast with my cousins last weekend. It's SO WEIRD that they are old enough to hang with my friends and not be considered "kids." We enjoyed tailgating, dance parties and a great weekend minus the result of the game. My  #7 Tigers LOST! To silly State. Can you believe it?!

The bball boys played Tennessee State last night and Daddy and I headed over to the Hill to watch the game. It was a really fun game to watch and we ended up winning by about 40. Carolina has started this new thing where they give you good tickets for the bad games, so we were really close to the court. I love seeing the players talk and interact! Next week we have a late game so Daddy and I are going to head over early and get some dinner at either Crook's or Weathervane. YUM!

Today is my last day of work for the week before the Thanksgiving festivities begin! Tonight we are having a 26th birthday party for Marcus! It's 90s themed and should be a blast. Tomorrow I head to Jamestown with Mom to spend Thanksgiving with the Hall side of the family. I come back Friday for Thanksgiving at Dad's with the Priesters (plus La, ha!). Saturday is the Carolina Duke football game and the last game of the season. It is also Marcus' actual birthday so I image we'll go out that night. Quite a few fun days ahead. I love Thanksgiving.

Here's a preview of one of the dishes I made for tomorrow's feast. Bananas Foster Upside Down Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment