Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Please forgive me!

I know. It's been 2 weeks since I blogged, which in the blog world, is like the equivalent of two years. Please forgive me. Work and trips and friends and family and well, life, have taken over. But as my dear friend T.I. says, I'M BAAAAAAAAAACK.

Clemson was an absolute blast, minus the game. The Heels got destroyed and some annoying Clemson fan continued to yell, "Hey, girl in the blue dress! (Me) Go ahead and get on that bus back to Durham." Since Carolina is in Durham and all. I wanted to turn around and give him a polite lesson the difference between Chapel Hill and Durham (aka the difference between Heaven and Hell), but my mother told me to remain classy. We ended up losing 59 to 38 AND Matt Merletti, the sweetest player ever who befriended my brother, got hurt and officially saw the end of his football career. So sad.

The time with my family, however, was amazing. I forget how much I love spending time with my mom's side of the family. I don't see them as much since they live in South Carolina and we don't get down there as much as we did when my grandmother was alive. Here are some pictures from tailgating in Clemson.







This past weekend the Heels took on Wake Forest at home for Homecoming. It was such a blast. We had one of the best tailgates ever and we even busted out the grill. Sausage dip, ham and swiss palmiers, pasta salad, flank steak sandwiches, cake balls and wine and beer were all enjoyed before heading into Kenan where the Heels stomped the Deacs 49-24. I saw lots of people from college that were back from Homecoming and had a great time.

We take on State at State this weekend. Send your thoughts and prayers up to the Tar Heel blue heavens we can get our first win against state in six years. YIKES. I think we've got it. GO HEELS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment