Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Y'all. I have to tell you about my dream last night. I woke up dying laughing.

I had a dream that I invented this really pretty zip-up hoodie that all brides and bridesmaids would wear to get ready for weddings. That way, they could just unzip them and not mess up their pretty hair and makeup. They were really customizable (apparently not a word), included a monogram and I named them...wait for it...hoodierats.

Get it? Like hoodrats?

I seriously crack myself up.

In other news, I met friends last night for a drink (maybe that explains the weird dream?) at the Station, a brand new bar/restaurant in Raleigh. I liked it! I think it will be even more fun when the weather is warm because there is an awesome patio.

Happy Thanksgiving y'all! Hug your love ones extra tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment