Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Running Bug

I have been bitten by the running bug again. I never stopped running, but I've been doing just 2 miles and a walk/run weekly. Last night Mom and I had our first run post-DST and it was amazing. We were both dreading it because the darkness means we have to leave our super flat greenway for the more hilly roads since the greenway has no lights, but it turned out to be awesome! It was a great 3 mile run and we both felt like we could go further.

I know it's just one run, but I can feel the difference in my head/heart. You runners know what I'm talking about? My heart is happy to return to the world of compression socks and uber hydration.

On that note, my running shoes are just about dunzo. Advice on what to get next? I'm thinking about making the Mizuno move - is it worth it?

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment