Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Facts.

  1. I don't like anything from any body of water. Most people would call that seafood. But, I'm going to go ahead and include things from lakes, seaweed, etc. I really wish I did, because I love food. But I just can't do it. In fact, I've convinced myself that I have an allergy (I don't) just to justify it. 
  2. I'm a homebody. And I need my alone time.  Much, much more than most people I know. That being said, I love going out every once in a while.
  3. I love clothes. Way too much.
  4. My love for Carolina football may have surpassed my love for Carolina basketball. The amount that I love Carolina football is ridiculous.
  5. I  miss basketball. I played for most of my life and miss it so much.
  6. I have a soft spot in my heart for Clemson. My blood bleeds Carolina blue, but I'm pretty sure there's a tinge of Clemson orange in there too. Both sides of my family have Clemson roots and game day down there is like no other.
  7. I have a not so secret desire to start a tailgate catering business. Too bad I'm always tailgating myself on game days.
  8. Running has invaded my blood. It's a love/hate relationship, but I couldn't live without it.
  9. This morning I had yogurt with granola and chia seeds for breakfast. Oh yeah, and a brownie.
  10. I very rarely do my hair. Sorry. Not sorry.
  11. I lovelovelove grocery shopping. I love to spend hours in the store just browsing and finding the deals. I'm on a first name basis with all of the cashiers and baggers.
  12. I'm a serious list-maker. "To Do," "Want," "Ways to Lead a Fuller Life," are some consistent ones.
  13. I want to live every second of every day to the fullest, but I really really love my sleep and need at least 8 hours a night. This contradiction annoys me daily.
  14. My family is crazy. And amazing.
  15. Sometimes I feel like I'm super cynical and don't find things funny enough. I had some belly laughs last night that warmed my heart.
  16. I swear by Biotin. 
  17. I've taken Pilates twice a week, every week, for the past three years. 
  18. I believe in second (and third and fourth chances). Because if you see a little bit of yourself in everyone, how can't you forgive? 
  19. I am blessed beyond belief.

No comments:

Post a Comment