Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

10 Questions

1. What is your favorite word? Love. There is nothing better than the moment when someone says that word to you and truly means it with every ounce of his being.

2. What is your least favorite word? Divorce.

3. What turns you on? Perfect moments. I guess that's obvious, but I love those moments where you say, "Wow. This is my life. I am so incredibly blessed. Let's take it in for a minute." Mine usually involve my best friends, wine and music; Cute boys who play sports.


4. What turns you off? Meanness. Jealousy. Judgement (I need to work on this!)

5. What sound do you love? The ocean; the sound a basketball makes when it echoes in a gym

6. What sound do you hate? Yelling. Too much talking (Again, guilty! Something to work on)

7. What is your favorite curse word? D-it.

8. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt? I wish I was artistic.

9. What profession would you not like to do? Anything involving math.

10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates? "You've been a good person, Lindsay. Your heart is in the right place. I wish you hadn't worried so much. I am especially fond of you." :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment