Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I.am.awful - part deux

I am really, terribly, incredibly awful. It has been over a month since I have written. I promise I have not forgotten about this little baby of mine -- I've just been SWAMPED at work. And then, weeknights between homework, pilates, coaching the tigers and trying to maintain some social life -- things have just been insane.

The boys have not beeing doing so hot... 15-14. Yikes. Senior night is tonight so hopefully we will step it up. We are coming off a win against Wake. I have never, ever, ever, seen a team fall apart like this one. The team that beat Michigan State and Ohio State often looks like they couldn't beat my tigers.

I promise I'll update more later. Really. Seriously. Honestly.

Lovelovelove and HAPPY MARCH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment