- Two of my best friends, Ryan and Micaela, got married this weekend. The wedding was the perfect combination of both of them and we had an amazing time. I love love.
- I like iced coffee! I'm not really a huge coffee fan, but yesterday morning (after Saturday night's festivities) people were getting them so I joined in. Um, yum!
- I'm really happy and grateful lately. I have some amazing people in my life, I adore my house... I just am really blessed!
- I need to get back on the healthy eating train this week. Between Memorial Day and the wedding, way too much indulgence has been happening. Still debating a juice cleanse.
- The second season of Orange is the New Black comes out on Friday. Sooo, that's what I'll be doing all weekend.
- Speaking of the weekend, I know it's only Monday, but I'm counting down already. I'm looking forward to a weekend of absolutely no plans. Orange, the pool, grilling, decorating the house, some good runs... perfect!!
- Next post: random pictures!
Monday, June 2, 2014
Time for an update. Way overdue, per usual. Here are some random thoughts, in no particular order and most of no particular importance.