Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Monday Morning Review

It's been a while since one of these, huh? I feel like my blog has gotten a lot less organized over the past few months, but I think that's okay. I think that's okay because sometimes I was doing things like "Monday Morning Review" just because it was Monday and I had to. Not because I wanted to or felt like writing or had anything good to share. So maybe we can file this one under Sorry I'm Not Sorry?

Anyway, the weekend was a good one - low key and relaxed. Friday night I did a whole lot of nothing, including SVU reruns and laying on the couch. Saturday I went to Costco (love that place) and got a whole bunch of necessites for mom and I to split. Then we walked up to North Hills and had a beer. I headed home to watch my Heels play Miami and we got the W! It was a really intense game. We played well, but had way too many turnovers. Gio is from Miami and he played incredibly well.

Saturday night I made sangria and Lauren, Meghan and Caroline came over. Then I went to bed because obviously I can't have too much stimulation in one day. Yesterday was for hanging out with Marcus and friends, visiting a new restaurant (Yard House at North Hills - really fun) and afternoon naps - in other words, a perfect Sunday.

It's a gloomy Monday here, so I'm just trying to pound out some work. Looking forward to meeting up with Lauren and Sluss tonight to celebrate Sluss' bday.

How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment