Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Morning Review

Can you believe it? I'm posting a Monday Morning Review on a Monday Morning! What are the chances?!

I enjoyed a fabulous weekend. Friday night was super low key and was spent on the couch watching DVR-ed shows with the roomie and half a Pumpkin Blue Moon. I was up bright and early Saturday to make Honey Bun Cake and Bacon, Gruyere and Green Onion Scones for our tailgate. Then off to Chapel for a lovely tailgate and a (not so lovely) victory for the Heels.

The first half was awful and we went into halftime tied zero to zero. Yes, it was a thrilling half. Things got better in the second half and we pulled out the 14-7 win over Louisville. That makes the Heels 5-1! We play Miami next week which will be a tough test.

I was up bright and early again on Sunday for the Walk for Hope. Lauren (roomie), Lauren (friend) and I did a 4-mile walk and had a great time. The rest of the day was spent relaxing and watching some football at a new local sports bar, the Barking Cow. It is about a mile from my house and is AWESOME. I'm sensing a Sunday ritual...

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment