Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Monday (Dang it, less close) Morning Review

I am proud to say my Tar Heels are undefeated. They played a solid game against UVA and go into ACC season undefeated. So proud of these boys after all they've been throguh. We had the best time with my aunt, cousin and her fiance.

Nik and I - my sweet cousin and one of my best friends.

Daddy and I!

We take off for our first road game this weekend against Georgia Tech. This will be our biggest challenge by far.

Since the Heels are headed out of town this weekend, I decided to take advantage of an amazing Southwest Airlines deal and do the same. Saturday morning I fly to Nashville, TN to visit my little sister from my sorority. I return Monday morning. The weekend is sure to be one filled with amazing food, drinks, shopping and relaxation! Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment