Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Updates (Because I'm An Awful Blogger!)

Hey y'all! I'm so sorry I've been m.i.a. lately. I've found myself in a strange place - I have more personal goals and motivation than ever, but I haven't had the desire to write about them. Maybe it's because I'm guarding them close to my heart? I don't know, but that has got to stop. This blog is an outlet for me and I value your opinions and love your input on anything and everything. My heart is just so full of love, motivation, ideas, etc. right now that I have trouble putting it all into words. Operation ODL is working wonders and I am finding such a sense of self in all of this. It is one of the absolute best feelings in the world. Here are some of my thoughts, goals, ideas at the moment. I'd absolutely adoreeee your input, ideas, suggestions on any/all.



1) I want to tone up. I know my weight is at a healthy range, but I've definitely got some toning to do. I'm trying to do this by making healthier food choices and increasing my exercise (a lot!). I've always had issues with my body, but I am more focused now and want to make changes while I'm young (I'll be the big 2-5 in less than a month!)

2) I want to do the best job possible at work. I absolutely adore my job. I am so blessed to walk into a job everyday where I get to write (my number one love), where I have the freedom to show creativity and where I work with clients that I absolutely adore (and who have become dear friends). PR has become one of the loves of my life and I am positive this is what I want to do with my life.

3) More school? Ok, ok, I know y'all have heard me say this before, but I am seriously thinking about going back to school. But this time it would be a program for executives, so that I am able to continue working at this job that I love. Carolina just began it's first year of an MBA program online that is getting amazing reviews and gives you the same masters as you would get if you were sitting in Kenan-Flagler. It's pricey, but I figure I will at least apply and see if I get in. Then I can make more decisions.

4) I want to love and love on my own terms.

5) I want to further explore my faith and my relationship with God. I want to use his love to fill me so that I can fill others.

6) I want to learn a foreign language.

7) I want to save money.

8) I want to do more freelance writing.

9) I want to travel.

These are just a few of the things on my list because there is so much going through my head right now (which is a wonderful, amazing, beautiful thing.) Please please please y'all let me know your opinions and ideas. They mean the world to me and I can't wait to hear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment