Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

ODL Update

Hey sweet, sweet readers! How is everyone? What have you been up to? Did you have a fabulous 4th of July?

I've been busy spending time with family and friends and getting re-motivated about life in general.

I must say I believe ODL  (Operation Do Lindsay) is working. My spirits are lifted and I am all sorts of inspired and thankful.

I adore this picture of my brother and I. It was taken a couple of weeks ago in Asheville and it's one of the few pictures where one of us (read: usually him) isn't making a silly face. J'adore!

My most recent ODL effort includes signing up for a home delivery service of locally grown produce! I'm so excited to get my first delivery next week. Cooking is a HUGE stress reliever for me and cooking yummy, healthy veggies will only make me feel better. (Especially after I decided it was a faaaaaaaabulous idea to participate in a little 4th of July hot dog eating contest and downed - 5 - count them - 5 hot dogs complete with buns. Greatttt idea, Linds!)

Do y'all have any delish recipes for fresh veggies??  Please, please, please do share!

No comments:

Post a Comment