Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I.Am.Awful.

I haven't updated in two weeks! My apologies!! Things have been insanely busy/productive/exciting/scary!

Where to begin? I guess I'll start with one of the main topics of this blog, sports. My bball boys have not been doing so hot. We opened up 1-0 in ACC play with a win over Va Tech, but quickly dropped our next two to Clemson and GA Tech. Clemson was one of the most depressing games I've ever seen us play. This team just lacks confidence entirely.

I've started a writing class through UNC which is AMAZING! It's actually a lot of work,but I think it will be really good for me. I love reading and writing again. Writing used to be my lifeblood - I'm getting back to that.

Might try to work on one of my homework assignments in the next post. Thanks for being my guinea pigs! :) Happy Tuesday, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment