Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday Morning Review

I forgot to update on last week's bball game, so this will be a two-for-one. Last Sunday, the bball boys took on St. Francis at the Dean Dome. It wasn't our toughest task and we won rather convincingly. My brother and I went and had the best time together. Shammond was also there with his sweet baby girl, which was very exciting to say the least.

Saturday we opened ACC play at UVA. It was a (too) close game, but we pulled it out to start the ACC season 1-0. 

Quinton Coples announced that he will forgo the NFL draft and stay in school for next season. My brother and I have begun the official countdown to Spring Football.

In other news, my brother scored in his hockey game yesterday. I'm a proud big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment